Monday, May 12, 2014

Joining a multi-level marketing company

Joining a multi-level marketing company is a good way to build money by selling services. This is not the same as a pyramid scheme, which is illegal in Canada.

ACN is a company that pays referral money. It is a good way to make contacts from different fields and start learning about businesses and services that we regularly use. Gaining a lot of knowledge about services and then finding customers and enlightening them with your information is what will make you money. Also signing up people for the model can make you good money.

I am personally not a part of it yet, but my friends are making some money from it. A good way to build a network and a $500 fee to get solid business knowledge. When I get my $500 I will join.

No comments: