The celebrity with the largest number of followers in the World is a person named Shahrukh Khan of India who is a BollyWood actor, stage dancer, model and a businessman. No one can look deep inside him and say that he is the happiest person ever, but he surely has been able to gain a lot of popularity, wealth and maintain it for a long period of time. There are some of his religious values of marrying a Hindu which many people feel can cause conflict in the society. But there are still lessons to be learned from a famous celebrity.
1. He is updated with knowledge. Like me and many of the people reading this blog, Shahrukh Khan likes to update himself with new technologies like Twitter, networking, etc.
2. Strong work ethic- With a large following and a tough schedule, it is inevitable that he has to have some kind of a work ethic and he shows that by the amount of wealth he spends and the number of celebrities that are willing to do things for him.
3. Emotional Intelligence- Shahrukh Khan knows what people are feeling, and is very diplomatic in his ways of dealing with people. There have been incidents of him being arrogant, selfish and mean, but at the end of the day he is nice to his family and apologizes on Media about the wrongdoings.
4. Charity- We don't associate Shahrukh Khan with many charities, but in various interviews he has stated that he does pay Charity but doesn't want media attention for that and likes to maintain the macho-man image.
5. Confidence and self-belief- I believe wherever there is grandeur, and an effective use of resources, there is a lot of confidence and self-belief and faith in the Creator that he has made us to live successfully on this planet. A lot of his movies provide audience with love, romance, humor, and many great things which show his self-belief and faith.