This blog is about becoming Street Smart in life and building your wealth. If you are going to drown at a young age, you are not going to be able to do any of that. Here are tips to avoid drowning in a swimming pool, beach and other places. Reading this will help you from drowning.
1. If you don't know how to swim and are going for the first time or are scared of deep water, don't go to the deep end of the pool. Most pools get deep very suddenly and this causes a lot of deaths or brain damage.
2. Make sure there is a lifeguard around if you are a shallow-end swimmer, and you want to try swimming in the deep end.
3. Don't play dirty jokes in the swimming pool of throwing people into the deep end when they are scared. If you are trying to get rid of their fear then the best way is to accompany them in the pool.
4. Take advantage of floating devices, swimming Goggles, tubes, swimming caps, and other equipment so that you don't panic under water.
5. At the beach, don't go beyond the recommended line to show-off to your friends or "play dangerously". Life is short, but don't make it shorter by drowning. Have a fun swim!